tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 16:06:09 2002

Re: What does Sean want?

Sean M. Burke wrote:
>"What Sean wants", is for people who don't like the To'nech, to ignore the
>posts about it!  It's really easy -- they all do have "to' nech" in the
>Subject line!

Fair enough; I would only ask one thing more:  Could you please put each
day's aphorisms in only one post per day?  I understand why you wanted to
post each one separately, but as it's obvious that many people are annoyed by
them, I think it would be a nice compromise not to have to get ten or fifteen
five-line posts about it in a day, on a list that's already quite
high-traffic.

-Sengval

Back to archive top level