tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 23:55:55 2002

Re: Seans translations

At 17:31 2002-04-13 -0700, Wolf Anglemyer wrote:
> From what I have learned Kilngon is a language that is literal a say what
> you mean and mean what you say language ,one that does not beat about the
> bushas it were and from my ears point of view there is nothing ambiguous
> about it . keep up the good work Sean. Deghnegh Qor.

Thanks!
If you like this stuff, you'll love /The Klingon Way/.  I think it's out of
print, but it's probably still easy to get used copies from abebooks.com

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/

Back to archive top level