tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 04 13:38:55 2002

Re: Unknown Words

Jedimuldoon wrote:
>I'm looking for tlhIngan Hol translations for these words:
>
>Sompek

Is this a name?  What's the source?  Try *{Sompeq}.

>Molor

{molor}

>Morgath

Is this a name?  Source?  Try *{morghatlh}.

>Tong Vey

I know this is place on Kronos associated with Kahless which Worf mentioned
on DS9, but AFAIK Okrand hasn't given us an official spelling yet.  Try
*{tong vey} or *{tong vey'}.

>K't'inga

{qItI'nga}

>Mek'leth

{meqleH}

>Borteth

Is this a name?  Source?  Try *{bortetlh}.

There's also Boreth, the planet with a monastery where the Guardians of
Boreth awaited Kahless' return.  It also has no official spelling yet, but
I've seen *{boretlh} and *{bor'etlh} used.

>Thx

qatlho'   {:-;

--
Voragh