tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 04 13:59:53 2002

RE: po'

Have a signed photo from Okrand, he signed it in front of me. On it he
wrote:

To Chris - tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI' po'! Qapla'! Marc Okrand

He also wrote the same thing in my Blue Klingon Dictionary I had him
sign. So that was at least two uses of po' as a noun in one day.

Since this comes from Okrand, can't we say that it's a noun, because he
is using it as a noun? I can scan in copies if anyone wants to see it.

qurgh

Back to archive top level