tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 17 12:39:31 2001

Re: KLBC: Othello and the pronoun <<net>>

Rohan Fenwick wrote:
: Here is my translation of the first page of Othello - I thought I would send
: it in to have it checked. It's my first major translation, so mistakes are
: sure to abound! :-) I have also taken a little poetic licence in a couple of
: places. Does it read well?

While we're waiting for BG taD, would you post the original English for
comparison?  Not all of us have SeQpIr's collected works at hand.  Thanks.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level