tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 21:43:33 2001

RE: BOMBING

jIyay'taH je, 'ach quv ghajbej jaghvam.

jaghpu'maj DIHoHmeH *Tomahawk missile*mey DIlo'DI' nuch wIDa 'ej quv
wIHutlh. Huch wIlo'. maSuDbe'. HeghtaHvIS jaghpu'wI' QaDtaH SuvwI'pu'qoqma'.
yoHlaw' janmeymaj neH. quv maHutlh.

maH, jaghpu'Daj nuHoHmeH nuHIvneS. ghojmeH tajmey neH lo'. Dujmeymaj nIHlaH
'ej qach'a'meymaj ngeQlaH jagh yoH neH.

mIgh jaghmaj, 'ach nuch ghaHbe'. HIghbej. HIghnIS. pabchugh lujbej 'e' Sov
jaghvam vaj HIgh.

When we fought the Brittish, we cheated. We had to. If we had followed the
rules of war, we'd have lost. Winning was important.

We are dealing with an enemy who knows that when we bomb Iraq and kill
innocents and when we supply the Israelis with weapons and money and they
kill boys who throw rocks at them, we don't care because those who died
weren't Americans, they weren't allies and they weren't white.

So, now those who don't count are telling us that we don't count, and we are
shocked by this concept. They believe that if they hurt us badly enough,
we'll stop hurting them. Unfortunately for all involved, they are wrong.

So, once again, we forget that we are all of the same species, and that
blood is blood, no matter who sheds it and no one has the right to spill
this precious fluid "righteously". We go to war.

We need to defend ourselves with extreme prejudice. I'm just really sorry it
had to come to this, and I'm equally sorry that it seems impossible for any
of us to learn from this, that when you disenfrancise large populations from
the world community, they always fight back. They have no other choice; no
other mission more vital.

No one can stop this pendulum.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level