tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 16:06:13 2001

Re: BOMBING

Firstly my thoughts are with everyone in USA and those adversely affected by
the news and scenes..
Anyone not adversely affected I feel sorry for you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stauffer, Tad E (staufte7)" <[email protected]>

> wanI''a'vammo' jIyay'taH.
>
> I'm reminded of the phrase from The Klingon Way:
> quv Hutlh HoHbogh tlhIngan 'ach qabDaj 'angbe'bogh.
>
> - taD
As TKW is being quoted that phrase brings to mind:

ghIj Qet jaghmeyjaj
May you enemies run with fear.

But lets hope that

nIteb SuvnIS DevwI'
A leader must stand alone.

Wars affect a great deal of innocents. When the guilty are known I hope that
the leaders of countries harbouring them give them up so that only the
guilty will be expected to pay.

nIteb Qob qaD jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'
A warrior doesn't let a friend face danger alone.

qe'San

Back to archive top level