tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 12:50:35 2001

RE: laj (was Re: jaS bIpotlh

>From: "David Trimboli" <[email protected]>
>Another concern is that you often use constructions that are controversial,
>or speak with a looseness of grammar that makes the reader have to *figure
>out* what you meant -- you didn't necessarily say it that way.

That seems fascist; let me clarify that: by no means am I saying that you
cannot employ these controversial constructions.  I'm simply trying to point
out why some people will become confused when you use them.

SuStel
Stardate 1699.5