tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 09:55:41 2001

Re: Holy Grail

batlh ghItlhta' ghunchu'wI':
>I can't speak to the appropriateness of showing an unauthorized Klingon
>dubbing of a movie at a qep'a'.

Actually, I wasn't thinking so much of KLI authorization, but of legal
issues, i.e. if people are paying to take part in a qep, there may be a
problem with presenting a copyrighted film (even tho it's been translated).
If there's a qep that people can take part in for free, the issue may be
different. Can anyone with legal knowledge comment?

Andrew H. Strader
  http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~strader

Back to archive top level