tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 08:44:37 2001

topics on this list

qaSpu' lot.  Do'Ha' wanI'; 'ach jabbI'ID ghomvam yIlo'Ha'Qo'.  tlhIngan Hol
yIlo' jay'!

PentagonDaq vum jup.  yIn'a'?  Hegh'a'?  Dotlh vISovbe'.  'ach jItaHnIS.
Heghchugh yaHDaq Hegh.  quv.

'ach tlhIngan HolvaD jabbI'ID ghomvam tu'lu'.

---

A catastrophy has happened.  That is unforunate; but don't missuse this list.
Use the klingon language!

A friend worked in the Pentagon.  Is he alive?  Did he die?  I do not know his
status.  But I must go on.  If he died, he died at his duty station.  He is
honored.

But this list is for the Klingan language.

DloraH

Back to archive top level