tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 06:53:37 2001

Re: Holy Grail

ja' Andrew <[email protected]>:
>... Are we allowed to show such things at the qepHommey, or
>even at the qep'a'?

The label {qepHom} does not imply that everything done at one is officially
sanctioned.  On the contrary, a typical qepHom is explicitly hosted by an
individual, not by the KLI.  You certainly don't need to ask permission of
the KLI before presenting your own work at a qepHom.

I can't speak to the appropriateness of showing an unauthorized Klingon
dubbing of a movie at a qep'a'.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level