tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 07 08:58:55 2001

De'wI'lIj yIvoqQo' (was paq Hemey (was Re: *Dorn* mu'mey...))

 > Bible-lIj vIlaDchugh, He'bej vay''e'...
 > loQ jIqID.

HIja' - bIqID 'e' vISov, 'ach... mu'meylIj vIparHa'
qaStaHvIS Bible paq vIlaD, yInwIj ta'mey He' vI'tu'bej
[In my fevered mnemonics, I somehow made sense of He/course versus
He'/smell.  I think my back brain was thinking about creatures like ants
that lay down a course using a scent.  My other mistake was "trusting my
spellchecker" - I used the  Trek languages Java dictionary I wrote:  to
catch INTENDED words I have it match word fragments from left-to-right,
so, in the list of parsing for the word "He'" it DID deliver "course"...
BUT it also found "smell"... let that be a lesson to you (to me!)]

--
   *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
   **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **

Back to archive top level