tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 06 20:38:09 2001

Re: *Dorn* mu'mey...

--- [email protected]
> Hoch jajmey  *Bible* paq vIlaD.  qatlh?  paqvamDaq yInwIj He' vItu'. ...

> one Klingon
>word blares out at me.  You need to be really careful regarding
>that little
>Klingon consonant called a glottal stop, at least when it changes
>the meaning so radically.
>
>{He' }means be stinky. The adjective follows the noun it modifies.  We
>all know you obviously mean {He}.
>
>Sorry for jumping on this; it's just too important to ignore.

toH!  jIDoghqu'!  qatlho'!

(At the risk of being offensively theological, I *could* be like Pee Wee Herman and say "I meant to do that!  The Bible shows me the stinky mess I've made of my life...".  But I won't say that.  {{:-)  jImon.)

==
  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level