tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 05 19:32:31 2001

Valerie (was: RE: Klingon WOTD: DuH (n))

> I am new to Klingon, and with little time to study
> (2 small children) and much enthusiasm,...
>
> Valerie

Fortunately, learning klingon doesn't necessarily require a lot of STUDYING.
Sure, you have some studying; but its mostly practice, USE the language; and
USING the language is something you can do while taking care of children.
(you can talk about the kids playing with their toys:  QujmeH tajmey lo'
puqpu' )

DloraH  (tugh vav jIH)

Back to archive top level