tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 05 02:41:06 2001

Shakespeare

While at the KLI reading the "Hamlet" page, I had an idea: I belong to the
ancient Egyptian language mailing list, which often attempts, as a group
exercise, to translate ancient Egyptian documents into English. I was
wondering whether any of the list members would want, again as part of a
group, to attempt such a translation, but from English to Klingon; maybe one
of Shakespeare's plays, or something shorter perhaps?

Let me know your thoughts.

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han