tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 05 03:57:12 2001

Re: Announce: *england*Daq qepHomwIj

Oh dear... I lived in Ellington for almost ten years.. if only we knew then
that we lived in the same borough.

Any chance of a live computer link up at the same time?

qe'San
----- Original Message -----
From: "qIroS" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 7:13 PM
Subject: Announce: *england*Daq qepHomwIj

Well, a very long time after my first qepHom, I'm glad to announce that
everyone is invited to attend qepHomwIj, on a regular basis this time.

In addition to the information on

/stuff/qepHom.html

I'd like to add:

The time is flexible! As long as I know beforehand then anything goes
really, the 18:00 early evening time is just a guideline.

If people travel a long way and want to stay over, before returning
home, that is also fine.

maSop, matlhutlh, mabom, majatlh!

Last Saturday in every month, hope to see people on the 29th!

Back to archive top level