tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 21 17:13:00 2001

RE: KLBC: The Cook

> For a long while now, I've only been able to lurk on this list, not having
> any means to understand it. As a gift for my birthday, though, I recieved
> spiffy new Klingon Dictionary. So now, I present for all the world to
see...
> my first Klingon sentence.
>
> HIpong vutwI'
>
> Call me the cook!

Welcome and congratulations.

The list's FAQ has a section about using pong.
http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/faq.htm#2.1

A good thing to do after reading the dictionary is to... read it again.

See if you can find words to use to describe yourself to us.  We'll try that
as a first exercise.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level