tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 16 13:02:17 2001

KLBC: More translations

Ok. My next attempt at translating something. I want to say:

"I saw "ST-TNG - Hide and Q (Episode 11)". Worf receive a female and mate
with her. It is certainly funny."

Here's my translation:

"ST-TNG - Hide and Q (Episode 11)" vIleghpu'. be' Hev Worf ej' ngagh.
tlhaQbej 'oH.

The things I wonder if I've used correctly is:

* Do you use {-'pu} the way I did to say that I have done something?

* How do Worf spell his name in Klingon?

* Is the rest grammatically correct?

I really appreciate the help I get. It's a great help when learning the
language.

- Jonas

Back to archive top level