tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 08 17:57:02 2001

Re: Strange Coincidence

ghItlh Andrew:

>Maybe this would be a good time for some to read or reread the KLI's mission
>statement -- /kli/

ben puS vIqon. DaH vIlaDqa'ta'. 'ej bIlugh. tlhIngan Hol HaDbogh HochvaD
taH tlhIngan Hol yejHaD. choHchoHbe' ghu'vam. 'ach yejHaDmaj rapbe'
tetlhvam. 'e' wIqawnIS. 'ej ngoQmeychaj wIqawnIS. pIm ngoQmey.

I wrote that a few years ago. Now I've reread it. And you're right. The KLI
exists for everyone who studies Klingon. This situation hasn't changed. But
this list is not the same as our institute. We need to remember that. And
we need to remember their goals. The purposes differ.

Back to archive top level