tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 07 13:21:09 2001

Help for someone new!

I have been slowly trying to work through  Qo'noS QonoS (jar chorgh) and notice I have a problem right from the start.   I have looked through the dictionary and KGT and cannot find the word wen anyplace.  It doesn't seem to be a noun or verb?  Is this a new word that has been added to the dictionary?                                                                                                 Also, the first part of the article, ghItlh charghwI' <<qaStaHvIS jar NaQ qonmeH poh...  seems to translate out as :  write not occurring while month wholly record bridge of ship time ..                                                                                                     Of course, if you look in the KLT it could also translate out has having something to do with a ponytail.   Obviously, I'm doing something wrong here.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If I translate something incorrectly and have no feedback I will never get any better!