tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 29 02:59:22 2001

KLBC: jIH

I want to introduce myself correctly. I am Datlh, as I have said before.
I live in Los Angeles. During the school year I spend my time on
computer programming. On my vacations I cook. I have cooked a lot. I
think I will become a computer programmer who cooks a lot, or maybe a
chef that programs as a side-business. I want to learn to speak Klingon
because it is intriguing. It is getting late, so I must send this.

lugh 'oH vIlIHegh 'e' vIneH. Datlh jIH 'e' vIja'pu'. "Los Angeles"
vIDab. DuvtaHchugh DuSaQ De'wI'wIj vIghun. jIghIQtaHchugh jIvut. Dochmey
jIvutpu', vut ghunwI''e' jIHtchoH pagh ghun vutwI''e' jIHchoH. tlhIngan
Hol vIjatlh 'e' vIghoj 'e' vIneH Dajmo' 'oH. paSchoHtaHmo' poH QInvam
vIlI'nIS.

Not sure about the first sentence, but it was the best way I could think
of this late to create an adverb.

----
Datlh HoD
IKV Firesword