tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 21 11:17:11 2001

Pangrames

I would like to add a new contest to Klingon language: the pangrames. These are sentences that contains all alphabet letters, if it's possible appearing them just once, although vowels can appear more times. Here there are three examples of Terran languages:

-English:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

-Catalan:
Xef quec degā provant ja whisky amb zel.

-French:
Whisky vert: jugez cinq fox d'aplomb

And that's my proposal for {tlhIngan Hol}:

-Klingon:
{ro'wIj yItob: pIqaD naQ Hoch ngaS mu'tlhegh val}
(prove my fist: the smart sentence contains all the whole alphabet)

I must recognize that this sentence isn't perfect because glottal stop {'} should just appear once, and it does so twice, so this sentence can be improved or can be broke by a better one. Just try it.

--ghaHbe'wI'

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.

Back to archive top level