tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 10 15:17:33 2001

Re: Some more questions... (plural problems)

Not that it would be the same in tlhIngan-Hol, but does anyone know the statistics for what other languages do with this problem?  I know English also has similar problems with "group nouns" and giving them articles, etc.  If we knew what the seeming linguistic universal was, then we could decide where to go from there.  Personally, given almost everything else about Klingon, I would go against whatever the terran-language universal is.
-dsb

Back to archive top level