tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 06 19:38:48 2001

Re: KLBC: Grammer questions

We even have at least one example (qIbDaq SuvwI''e' SoH Dun law'
>Hoch Dun puS--Star Trek 5).  If you've got a topic noun that doesn't fit in
>as subject or object, throw it in the "header" space you're talking about
>here.

Just out of curiosity, what does (qIbDaq SuvwI''e' SoH Dun law' Hoch Dun
puS) mean? The law'/puS comparision I understand (You are greater than all),
but where does the (qIbDaq SuvwI''e') fit in? Is it "You are greater than
all the warriors in the galaxy"? (I don't have the movie on hand to check it
with the subtitles...)