tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 02 23:27:35 2001

BADTRANS I_WORM/ VIRUS WARNING

Recently I got a message from Bradley Ellis
<[email protected]>, containing the following attachment
_pics.zip.scr_ (13 kB long).

Since Ellis' message contained part of my message sent to this forum
(KLI) I think that it is higly probable that some other KLI
subscribers might get similiar messages (unless I was the target of a
cyberattack).

If you got such a message under no circumstances launch that file. It
is a virus, an I-Worm BadTrans. More about BadTrans:
http://www.kav.ch/avpve/worms/email/badtrans.stm

I realize that this message doesn't concern neither Klingon language
nor is written in tlhIngan. I realize I broke those two rules but I
feel that warning people about possible virus infection is an
important thing.

--
Best wishes,
SaIberQID

Lepsze wiadomosci z kraju i z zagranicy.
Nie wierzysz? Sprawdz - http://wiadomosci.interia.pl/

Back to archive top level