tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 16 07:06:40 2001

Re: Qo'noS QonoS

> The outlook isn't really looking good for a decent issue of Qo'noS QonoS
> this month.  So far I have, um, (*counting...*) no articles, and it's the
> middle of the month already.  I've asked on the list twice, gotten sent
> what appears to be a virus in response, a few questions, but not much else.
> Stop asking questions about writing, and WRITE!  We can't publish the
> magazine without contributions.
>
> ~mark

come on, now! I told you, I'm *working* on it... :)
unfortunately, it's not so easy for me that I can
jot it down in a few minutes... I'll try to finish
it up this weekend. That's as much as I can promise.

					Marc Ruehlaender
					aka HomDoq
					[email protected]

Back to archive top level