tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 02 11:07:29 2001

RE: KLBC: Grammer questions

Of the sentence:

taD said:

> In HolQeD Volume 7, #4, the interview with Marc Okrand clarifies the word
> {jaH} on page 8.
> [...]
> You can also change the prefix, so that the location is the object of the
> verb {jaH}. In this case, the object is what you are going to:
> {tera' vIjaH} "I go to Earth."
> We can also say {tera'Daq vIjaH} to mean "I go to Earth".

I want to clarify for anyone paying attention that taD is RIGHT and Qov is
WRONG.  We're not fighting, and it's not ambguous.  I just didn't know
something.  Thank you, taD, and sorry for believing you could make such a
mistake. ;)

SKI: DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'
Qov

Back to archive top level