tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 04 18:47:45 2001

Re: KLBC: Grammer questions

How's this?
> Why are there many sticky things under my bed?
Dochmey Hum law' quSwIj bIngDaq qatlh?
(I used the word for "chair" because I couldn't find the word for "bed")

> How many aliens wear helmets because of asteroids?
ghopDapmeymo' mIvmey tuQ nov 'ar?

> Are there blue cups in the kitchen (galley)?
vutpa'Daq baghneQmey SuD'a'?
(I used "spoons" instead of "cups" because I couldn't find it)
> Can you disassemble my attitude control thrusters and that control panel?
'Iv chuyDaHwIj, SeHlawvetlh je boghomHa'laH?

> Will the children attack each other tomorrow?
wa'leS puqpu' HIvchuq?

> Were your neighbour's targs noisy yesterday?
wa'Hu' ram chuS jIllI' targhmey'a'?

> Does a warrior need to kill someone to get a waiter to come to his table?
(I couldn't figure this one out)
> When did those old women eat the first meal?
ghorgh nay' wa'DIch luSop be'pu'vetlh qan?

> I was an officer before the Romulans destroyed the base.
waw' luQaw'pu'pa' romuluSnganpu', yaS jIHpu'.

> I won't be present when the shuttle arrives, because I'm going to Earth in
the  morning.
po tera' vIjaH. pawDI' lupDujHom, jISaHbe'.

                                   --qonwI'

Back to archive top level