tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 20 05:57:59 2001

RE: qep'a' flights, roommate

Lawrence said:

> Like Tad, I'll be flying out of Philadelphia. Quite by chance, we were
> both on the same flight to Las Vegas two years ago, and arrived none the
> worse for wear. A larger delegation would certainly make the long flight
> more interesting (though I worn you, anyone traveling with me will be
> encouraged to learn the new song I'll be writing for the conference).

Do you know what flight you would be leaving on? I can try to make travel
arrangements to take that flight, and wouldn't mind learning a new song. :-)

> Perhaps Seqram or Qanqor will opt to come down to Philly the day before
> and join us for a truly bizarre trans-atlantic flight?

Are they planning on going to the qep'a' also? Do you mean that they might
be in Philly a day early, and then take the plane from there?
Duj rapDaq raQpo'pu' maH 'e' vItIvbej.

- taD