tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 09 16:10:25 2001

Re: QaH vIneH (KBLC)/ KLBC

mIypa'   DI'vI' Hol mu'ghom pab paqmey je laDnIS qoraQ.
        question:
Is the conjunction in the correct position here? How would a writier
disambiguate between "one book of each" and "multiple books containing elements
of both"?
                                                            pIl'o'