tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 09 15:50:55 2001

QaH vIneH (KBLC)

I am new to this list and am just starting to get it sorted out.  But I am
also considered the best and the language than any other in the groups that
I am involved in.  So I am often called upon to translate any and all words
phrases etc. that happen to come up.  I am not to displeased with what I
have done, but now I have this resorse to fall back upon and am about to use
it.

A friend of mine put the task to me to translate the phrase  "Shut-up
terran, or I kick you to next dimension!"  The fist part of this phrase is
of course fairly simple.  But I am having some problems with the second
part.  I know that the second half of this is badly worded but that is the
way that she wants it done.

I am looking on my own, but I could use all the help that I can get of
course.

Qapla'

qoraQ Doqetlh puqloD