tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 22 02:12:34 2001

RE: Deadlines - DaH QInvam yIlaD

I maintain the New Words List. I have not seen this issue of HolQeD yet and
am not privvy to any of its contents before publication, so I'll get the
words about the same time you will. Whenever I get time after I receive the
HolQeD issue, I'll update the New Words List appropriately. Sometimes it is
a challenge to make entries both consistent with the rest of the list and
accurate to the way the word is presented by Okrand, so sometimes that takes
a while, though the good work ~mark has done on automating the update
process REALLY makes this SO much easier than it once was.

Additionally, I have a new distraction from this mission. Tomorrow (as a
Klingon sees tomorrow, not as a human does) I drive most of four hours to
dance with the light of my life in Durham, NC. Saturday, we dance in
Richmond, VA. Sunday, we dance in Greenwood, VA. If I'm lucky, this person
will keep me busy for some time.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level