tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 21 19:50:41 2001

Re: Deadlines - DaH QInvam yIlaD

"Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" wrote:

> The June 2001 issue of HolQeD is now in the hands of the printer, and
> should be going out as scheduled at the end of the month. If your
> membership in the KLI has expired you should renew at once. Why? Because
> the new issue of HolQeD contains more than a dozen new words from Okrand,
> several related idioms, and detailed explanations describing their use.

Any idea when (or whether?) the new words are going to show up at the KLI's
page? I've just brought my word list for the mu'HaqwI' program up to speed, and
I'll release it if the words won't be on for another few months - but if
they'll be up in a few days, I'll wait.
Or another way: if this is not considered bad business for HolQeD, could
someone please post the new words here?

Cheers,
Uli

Back to archive top level