tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 18 01:15:15 2001

Re: To be or not to be Belanna

At 11:58 PM 06/17/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>qIroS wrote:
>
>> tlhIngan Hol was deemed inappropriate to include in the ISO codings,
>> despite the application being backed by the KLI.
>>
>> It seems therefore that at least one (professional?) body of people
>> disregard tlhIngan Hol as a real language.

It is unquestionably "real" it's just not "natural."  That is, a natural
language.  I don't know if that fact helps or not.  It all depends on the
law of her land.  There may be no precedent for this.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level