tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 14 13:48:39 2001

pa'mey

>Tad is supposed to _already_ have reserved a triple for him, Zrajm and
>myself.
This is correct.

>wa' yIchel, Quvar. wa'Hu' ram navvam vIghItlh, vIqI' 'ej vIlab.
This has been confirmed too.

Something for the following reservations:
- If you ask for double or triple rooms, please indicate the names of the
people you are sharing the room with. Like this, the hotel can plan better.
You can also tell me, an I tell the hotel.
- Don't forget to check if you want the opening 'uQ'a' or not.
- Please be sure to fill in all the fields that are on the registration
page! The hotel told me that they don't have the credit card information
from all the reservations.

By the wa, what is the plural form of the klingon word for "hotel"?
Is {mebpa'mey} = "Hotel" or ist it "guestrooms"?

Cu,
  Quvar.

Back to archive top level