tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 29 20:35:42 2001

RE: Boggle

Russ Perry Jr said:

	First, an introduction, since I'm new to the list...  I'm a 33 year
old
	male, from Wisconsin originally, but now in Illinois, working as a
computer
	programmer.  I've subscribed to HolQeD for a long time now, but do
not
	actually speak Klingon (hence this being in English).  Some of you
may
	have seen my name before, as I won the Great Klingon Palindrome
contest.

Welcome to the list, Russ! I'm taD, the current Beginner's Grammarian. It's
my job to help beginners here with Klingon. Once you do start speaking
Klingon ;-), you can add the letters "KLBC" to your subject line whenever
you want me to check your work, or if you have a question about how to say
something in Klingon. If possible, you should also include what you were
trying to say, in English. This will make it easier for me to make sure that
you say what you are trying to say.

	[...]
	If there were enough meat to the thread, one might expect a HolQeD
article
	out of this, but I'm not sure I'm the man for that job.  But, I'd
certainly
	appreciate any help you folk can give.  Thanks.

During a qepHom, Lawrence brought a hand-made tlhIngan Hol Boggle set to
play. I'm not sure of the exact method he used for distributing the letters,
although I seem to recall that there were separate cubes for vowels and for
consonants. You could check with him to see which letters he put on which
cubes; just keep in mind that the qep'a' starts in about a week, so he might
not have a chance to find his Boggle set until afterwards.

- taD

Back to archive top level