tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 29 21:12:55 2001

RE: Boggle

At 8:35 PM -0400 7/29/01, Stauffer, Tad E (staufte7) wrote:
>Welcome to the list, Russ! I'm taD, the current Beginner's Grammarian. It's
>my job to help beginners here with Klingon. Once you do start speaking
>Klingon ;-), you can add the letters "KLBC" to your subject line whenever
>you want me to check your work [...]

Thanks.  I actually got to lesson 5 or 6 on David Barron's postal course
before running out of ambition and time.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get
it back.

[Boggle]
>During a qepHom, Lawrence brought a hand-made tlhIngan Hol Boggle set to
>play. I'm not sure of the exact method he used for distributing the letters,
>although I seem to recall that there were separate cubes for vowels and for
>consonants. You could check with him to see which letters he put on which
>cubes

Actually, I asked him first, and he mentioned that he did indeed put
vowels on their own cubes, but seeing that Boggle doesn't do that, I'm
not sure I'd like to do it that way or the original way.  He didn't give
me much more info about it, so it's either buried, or he is indeed too
busy.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    [email protected]    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||