tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 28 20:44:56 2001

Re: Just introducing myself...

>I returned to Russia this morning from Amsterdam where I had taken a gang of
>tourists by bus. And yes, every time I travel, I pass by Sans Souci palace
>in Potsdam after a few mugs of good Berliner Pils usually drunk in Ku'Damm
>(Berlin's Broadway). Next, going to Paris with 68 people aboard a
>double-decker on August 12. That makes my being in Warsaw for a day on
>August 13, and in Berlin between 1 and 9 p.m. on August 14.

nuqjatlh jay'? DIvI' Hol qImHa'wI' ma'nISlu'. baQa', Ku'DammDaq Berliner
Pilsmo' bIchechchoHchugh, vaj lupwI'Hom DachIjqa' qatlh net chaw'? pagh,
DalIgh'a'? QIjchu'be' mu'tlheghmeylIj.

--Andrew Strader
  "How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us."
  http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~strader

Back to archive top level