tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 28 18:32:45 2001

Re: Just introducing myself...

I returned to Russia this morning from Amsterdam where I had taken a gang of
tourists by bus. And yes, every time I travel, I pass by Sans Souci palace
in Potsdam after a few mugs of good Berliner Pils usually drunk in Ku'Damm
(Berlin's Broadway). Next, going to Paris with 68 people aboard a
double-decker on August 12. That makes my being in Warsaw for a day on
August 13, and in Berlin between 1 and 9 p.m. on August 14.

Igor

Daniela Berger <[email protected]> wrote on 19, 2001 at 12:43

>> The one in New York, or is it another Univ of Potsdam?

>No, I was talking about Potsdam, Germany. That's a little like a
>suburb to Berlin, the German capital (don't let anybody from Potsdam
>hear that I said that, they are pretty proud about being a city of
>their own...).

Back to archive top level