tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 24 01:59:57 2001

Re: <<SHov'>>?

In a message dated 7/23/2001 6:47:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I found it in a text lesson on the Internet (before I got TKD). I committed
> all the numbers to memory - SHov' was notated as "billion". I haven't ever
> seen numbers so high used anywhere else, and when I got TKD all the other
> numbers were canon, so I just assumed... I guess it must have been a typo -
> I can't find it in TKD :)

I'd suggest a different Klingon language course, one based on MO's canon.

MO tlhIngan Holna' Daghojchu' neH 'e' vIchup.  qab {SHov'} rurbogh mu'
ngaSbogh ghojmeH ghItlh.

peHruS

Back to archive top level