tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 24 13:26:28 2001

Re: <<SHov'>>?

: [email protected] writes:
:> I found it in a text lesson on the Internet (before I got TKD). I committed
:> all the numbers to memory - SHov' was notated as "billion". I haven't ever
:> seen numbers so high used anywhere else, and when I got TKD all the other
:> numbers were canon, so I just assumed... I guess it must have been a typo -
:> I can't find it in TKD :)
:
: I'd suggest a different Klingon language course, one based on MO's canon.
:
: peHruS

You mean in addition to the KLI's course, which can be taken either by surface
mail or email?  See:

    /study/postcourse.html

--
Voragh