tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 10 20:02:58 2001

RE: Finger joke - found it!

> The big one is called Seneca.  Among the next largest are, Skaneateles,
> Cayuga, Keuka, and Canandaigua. I don't know how they are pronounced, but
> taking the first few letters I can make Sen, qay, qew and qan with no
> trouble at all.  SIq is the only stretch, and not a hard one.

klingon syllables are cvc.
Skaneateles starts with two consonants.  You need to add a vowel.  The vowel
that my memory says MO uses most when inserting vowels is the I...
S(I)kaneateles, SIq.

They're not in order by size, they're not in geographical order.  I wonder
what he used to determine which is which.

DloraH

Back to archive top level