tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 29 16:41:25 2001

RE: "arbitrary" grammatical rules

And also, I think, led to the word {ma'} "accommodate."

-- Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information belonging to the sender
("Information") that may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance on the Information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received the Information in error,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original email.
 Thank you.

Back to archive top level