tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 29 16:10:36 2001

'atlhen source

lab JuDmoS:
----

<< I suspect it's a transliteration of "Athens".  The creature sounds like
 something from Greek mythology, e.g. probably Chimera, maybe Cerberus.

 It looks like someone's attempt to say something like:
 "The mythical creature has the head of a {ro'a'} targ (= lion?), and
 the body of a targ (= dog?), but is not the same as a targ, reported a
 famous research in the forests of Athens(?)."

 Where did you get this from?

 --
 De'vID

I'm trying to find that out, myself. As soon as I know, I'll let you know...
---
My first impression was that it sounds like the descriptions of beasts
given in Nethack when you ask for "more info".  Could it be from an
adventure game or a D&D campaign conducted in Klingon?
Qov

Back to archive top level