tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 18 03:41:25 2001

RE: More proverbs

This is a perfect example of why it is SO important to list the source of
all definitions we keep in our dictionaries. I've pushed for this since I
compiled my first dictionary so many years ago. More than anything else,
this is probably the reason I'm the lexicographer for the KLI web site. It's
not that I'm particularly talented. I'm just very consistent in my
insistance on noting the source.

SarrIS

Back to archive top level