tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 19 06:50:53 2001

Quvatlh! chIm qawHaq! (was Re: Gary and Mike)

> Wow!  I had no idea we had an insider here.  Please do try to find your

Still searching.   Although my records of "sent email" from this address
are happily pretty good, apparently I sent my answers from my AOL account
after all... which makes the retrieval a little more difficult....

	yIrojqu'!  Peace!

		Joel.

  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  *** [email protected]*******************
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Back to archive top level