tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 17:47:45 2001

Gary & Mike

Last week the Gary and Mike episode with the "Klingon" dialogue aired.  I
taped the segment, and some of it sounds like Hol.  In the scene one of the
guys is sitting at a table with a girl.  He is unaware that she is actually
a hooker that his friend set him up with.  This is the best transcription I
could come up with.  He asks her if she would like to see the Star Trek
Experience there in Las Vegas to which she replies:

		jee grath choo.  jee vacho:		"I would love to go."

		tinkoo khol dajata			"Holy Crap!  You speak Klingon?"

		kishlakee				"Fluently!"

I guess it's good news for the Star Trek experience.  It's become such a
draw that even the hookers have felt the need to learn Klingon.  Although
not very well.  The second line is passable for "tInqu'!  Hol Dajatlh'a'?"
But the rest looks made up.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level