tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 19:12:12 2001

Re: Gary & Mike

SuSvaj wrote:
> Last week the Gary and Mike episode with the "Klingon" dialogue aired.  I
> jee grath choo.  jee vacho:             "I would love to go."
>
> tinkoo khol dajata                      "Holy Crap!  You speak Klingon?"
>
> kishlakee                               "Fluently!"
>
> The second line is passable for "tInqu'!  Hol Dajatlh'a'?"
> But the rest looks made up.

  I am unfamiliar with an exclamation like "tinkoo" but could imagine it
as a horrid pronunciation of tlhIngan.  The third line is obviously
HISlaH = Yes,True!

  Perhaps someone more fluent than I can decipher the first line.

QIS

Back to archive top level