tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 03:17:23 2001

Re: paq

malqa:
> The author use the words either in the anglicized version or keeps
> then in tlhIngan Hol where it is hard to translate them.
> In his acknowledgments he states:

Can you provide some examples?  I'll see if the book is at my local
bookstore on Friday.  By the sounds of it, it looks like he used
proper Klingon, which is always encouraging.

> Helpful people included Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen and his cronies at
> the Klingon Language Institute and the aforementioned Marc Okrand
> who kept my linquists straight and vetted the glossary.

maj!  paqvam vIlaD 'e' vIneHqu'.  chaq <<Qo'noS QonoS>>vaD vIchov.

--
De'vID