tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 14 13:06:34 2001

RE: K'Zhen Zu-Merz / Using names

Joe Cosgriff:
> I saw this message and I was wondering is there is a description of how
> someone identifies a name for themselves.

FAQ bolaD 'e' vIchup:
http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/faq.htm#2.2

"How do I choose my name" appears to be one of the most frequently
asked questions by beginners.

I suggest that all beginners read the FAQ as it answers many other
questions that you may have.

Da'veS:
> What is the proper way to introduce oneself in tlhngan-Hol?
> (i.e. My name is...)

http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/faq.htm#2.1

Hmmm... the FAQ probably needs to be updated since we have a better
idea of how to use the verb {pong} now.

--
De'vID